The following are a few guidelines to help promote a positive class experience:
- Please arrive a few minutes early to sign-in and set up your mat.
- If you happen to arrive after the class has started, please wait until after the brief moment of centering and “om” occur. We all run late from time to time, and we feel that it is better to come a little late, than to not practice at all.
- Please turn off or silence your cell phone. If you happen to be “on-call” or need to have your phone nearby for family or other obligations, please feel free to keep it by the corner of your mat.
- The Balancing Monkey promotes a community atmosphere. All of our teachers and most of our students are happy to “talk story” and answer any questions you might have.
- We encourage you to build a relationship with our teachers. Please feel free to ask them questions and let them know if you have any specific injuries or concerns.
NEW STUDENT SPECIAL
Try two weeks of Yoga for $20. No commitments. Come as often as you like. Proof of local residency required.